 General / 21992
  Re: Just tell us...

(...) Wow, that's nice, and it's amazing for me that you are still thinking about it. I would have jumped on it, if it was me..:-) What is the area related, if it is not a secret, software development? And, if you accept the job, do they allow you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Just tell us...

(...) Income tax in Denmark is about 50%, the weather is terrible, Billund is in the middle of nowhere... if it wasn't Lego I wouldn't even consider the job. Did I say anything about the room with *all* pieces available where you can pick whatever (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)