 General / 2198
  Re: Story about Lego on NPR's Morning Edition

(...) That probably won't happen, because if it did, a grey market would quickly spring up. I certainly would have no qualms about making a certain Turk (1) very rich if it meant I could get sets for far less than retail with a little "smuggling". (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Story about Lego on NPR's Morning Edition

(...) You could have been pretty right about that, considering I'm the only Turk here, but wrong about me. I'm not a "trader" type of man. I never wanted to face the hassle of the whole thing for an additional amount(1). I had some occasions during (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Story about Lego on NPR's Morning Edition

(...) Hrmmm, while I admire your convictions on this subject, I have to admit that I am rather pleased that my toy habit is almost self-sufficient, given enough time. Well, maybe not almost, but I bet my sales and auctions have paid for at least (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Story about Lego on NPR's Morning Edition

(...) government (...) I won't call it snuggling if you won't... but the ladies might have a different opinion. As a U.S. citizin, I won't even get into the topic of government & snuggling :-) -- Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Story about Lego on NPR's Morning Edition

(...) Muhahahaa...This damned typos.:-D I prefer leaving my english spell checker off, since I also use Turkish, obviously much more than in my messages. I'd better not to..:-D Selçuk (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)