 General / 21971
21970  |  21972
Subject:
Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:56:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Matt’s LEGO Train Depot has moved to it’s new home on the North Georgia LEGO
Train Club’s site (http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot). We are proud to be able
to host the site and plan on maintaining the site in much the same quality way
that Matt Bates has done since it’s beginning. The site was just moved this
morning and looks to be fully operational. I will be testing some more though
out the week looking for any links that didn’t survive the transition. If
anyone has any suggestions or comments on what they’d like to see on the site
please feel free to contact me. I will be acting more as an editor for the
site accepting submissions from LEGO train lovers every where. So if you feel
you have some information that belongs on the site let me know.

Also Matt’s Track Designer software will still be available for download from
the site, plus future updates to the software will be available here also as
they become available. I don’t know if it’s final on who will be taking on the
task of updating Track Designer.

If you have a link to the old site location on your site we ask that you
redirect it to the new address: http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot . The old
site will be updated so that it directs any older links to the new site.

I want to thank Matt for the great work he has done on this site (and after
seeing all the image and .htm files that the site contains I have a better
understanding of how much work he has put into it) and hope to continue on the
legacy that he has started.

jt

---
James J. Trobaugh