 General / 21968
Re: Resurrection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:44:36 GMT

John Neal wrote:

gianluca morelli wrote:

Hi all,
just to announce that my 8wide trains are back again:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1339
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1340

And now the pics of the first folder have a name that describes what
you see,and not silly names such as "mcfrefg24565gt"

Ciao
Gianluca

John Neal wrote:
Krike!  I'll be wearing black all day and flying my LEGO flags at
half-mast...
That's no more necessary,John... ;-))

What a relief:-)  Actually, I had to check it out for myself and had
forgotten how nice your models really are!  Very nice, Gianluca!

-John