 General / 21969
Re: Sticker scans from set 6653 Highway Maintenance Truck (1982)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Tore Eriksson writes:
Hi!

Today, I recieved a scan request. Since I don't have it, I forward the request here:

weelean wrote:

Hi, my name is Wee Lean!May I know whether you have 6653 (truck) and a set of scanner?If you have, can you kindly to
scan the sticker (label) on the car wall for me?I really need it to replace my model which its sticker was tore 13
years ago.Thank you very much! Best regards,Wee Lean

I received this same email request. This person may have put together some kind
of spam list.

Russell