 General / 21966
    Re: Just tell us... —Gary Istok
    (...) Leonardo, Since you cannot give out any confidential info about LEGO Direct, maybe you can give us a few hints. Such as the classic windows. Do you think that they destroyed the old window molds so that these windows (except for the 1x2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Just tell us... —Leonardo Zide
   (...) can (...) still (...) I don't know about that kind of stuff, the job was not in that area but when I did ask if it was true that TLC used to bury molds under the factories they said they didn't know if that was true (I'm sure I read that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)