 General / 21926
    I need advice for Shopping @ Home, please help! —Bradley Dale
   Okay, well I have some little catalogs that look like this- (URL) know, the one that comes with the sets. All of the prices in it include shipping, and therefore are much more resonable than the S@H catalogs that come in the mail. Prices are (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I need advice for Shopping @ Home, please help! —Frank Filz
   (...) come (...) You should be able to get them to honor those prices, but who knows (they need to honor the prices, but I'm not sure they need to honor the shipping charges, so you could end up paying more by using those prices). The way around the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)