 General / 21903
Re: My Spy Runner BD-5J MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 04:57:10 GMT

  That's great!  Minifig fits fine, pretty smooth lines, and nice paint scheme
all in a TINY package.  I've used a slope and inverted slope together before
but it works really well on this model.
  Why couldn't TLC have done their's like this?
Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net

In lugnet.build, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone!

I always loved the opening scene from the James Bond movie: Octopussy, where
Bond (Roger Moore) flies around like a bat outa heck in a little BD-5J.

Plus, I think it's way more chic than the TLC Spy Runner. ;^)

So I decided to build one.

Enjoy!

~Mark