 General / 21894
Re: LEGO Soccer Bus & "Cult" Connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 23:09:02 GMT

From: "Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com>

I'm posting this message with the realization that the possibility
of getting a LEGO fan to stop obsessing over bricks long enough to check
out "Bob" is about as likely as getting one the SubGenius mutants interested
in playing with LEGO bricks.

But it might happen, after all there's at least two of us who share these
interests - me and one builder at LEGO.

Any other mutant LEGO fans out there?

Me. ME!

I learned of "BOB" while I was in seminary in Dallas in 1983-84.  It was
really funny...the people in Dallas did not know what to make of it...was
the guy just kidding, or not?

Most of them (ESPECIALLY the fundies) never DID figure it out.

Rob