 General / 21855
  Re: New Brickshelf Feature: Polls!

(...) Insectoids in the lead? I suspect a breach of security already...treacherous ballot boxes stuffing, no doubt. (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Brickshelf Feature: Polls!

(...) Maybe people are voting Insectoids because its the only theme they've had the opportunity to play with. All of the others are ancient. I've never played with any of those themes, so I didn't vote. If Blacktron II was listed, I might have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)