 General / 21594
    Re: Anyone heard this story yet? —Eric Joslin
   (...) For a human, yeah. (...) I don't know about that, but I doubt Lucasfilm would be comfortable with a corporate partner taking that position in any kind of official way. eric (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone heard this story yet? —Dave Schuler
   (...) And to human ears, too. We've all heard the semi-apocryphal story that George let his kid name some characters when George's strained creative juices had run sour. Whatever the excuse, it's still a dumb name. I'm not talking about inherent (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone heard this story yet? —David Eaton
     (...) And just for the record, I seem to remember that Luke Skywalker's name in Lucas' first draft was "Johnny Starkiller" (I might have that wrong) DaveE (fut starwars) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anyone heard this story yet? —James Simpson
   (...) Er, I've been under the impression that he began letting his kids write the scripts when his creative juices went sour. No wait, that must be apocrypha...Jedi came out before the wee progidies were born. (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)