 General / 21462
  Arctic

What does everyone think about Arctic? It seems like nobody ever talks about it. Is Arctic good or bad? (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Arctic

(...) It's kinda neat, but over-juniorized. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Arctic

(...) I think Arctic doesn't get discussed much because while the sets themselves are pretty good, the theme is somewhat limited in scope. I somewhat disagree that they are over juniorized. True, the vehicles don't have doors, but none of the three (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Arctic

(...) Actually, the vehicle in the Polar Base set does appear to have doors, although the length of the windsheild would make them impossible to use. :( (...) That would be good, then it would be like the race to be the first person in the Arctic, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Arctic

(...) in (...) Well, I don't pay any attention to the LEGO definitions of hany theme, because I feel they are all rather...... sad. I plan on using several of the Artic sets I acquired for a polar base on Titanian 8, the frozen world where my (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)