 General / 21445
Re: Big Blue Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:43:47 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Dan Simonson writes:
Jeez! These mecha are getting so good poor little Chicken Walker can't
compete! That is tite! I like how you made the sphere thing on the stomach. It
really makes more like a Gundam. The head is also Gundam-ish (if there is such
word). What's in the shoulders? I was thinkin' jets like Tallgeese and Gundam
Zero. Overall this Mecha deserves a big <WOW!>

Yeah.  Pretty smart way of using diver guns as pointy antenna on the head.
Someone with Lugnet membership should vote it to the spotlight.