 General / 21390
    Re: Brickshelf problem —Dan Boger
   (...) btw, any plans for brickshelf not needing java to work? Just adding a META/REDIRECT tag would make it work for non-java enabled browsers... Also I thought you can upload tgz files to be uncommpressed - was that disabled? :) Dan (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf problem —Frank Filz
   (...) Definitely a 2nd for using meta/redirect instead of or in addition to Javascript. Another thing, I was just noticing in the instruction scans that you don't have an "up" like you do for the Gallery. Also, in the gallery, it would be a little (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf problem —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I vote for no Javascript. (...) I second that motion. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)