 General / 21323
  Re: Juniorization

(...) Yep, that's what I've heard too. The only way to really make much of a difference would be to get contact information for designers in Denmark and talk to them. I can try to do that, but no guarantees. It seems that when dealing with TLC, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization

(...) large (...) I thought of another good use for them although I haven't implemented it. You could use them as flippers for a giant fish-shaped submarine. Aquanauts II anyone? (...) A (...) great. (...) have no (...) in (...) I liked the color (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)