 General / 21155
  My Computer Desk and Monitor MOC

Hello all, A close friend of mine had a birthday this month, and as he recently went into the consulting business, I chose to make him a personalized MOC for his home office. Here is the result: (URL) of people have made these in the past, and I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: My Computer Desk and Monitor MOC

(...) Bravo!!! LOVE the little computer 'neath the desk!!! :) --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My Computer Desk and Monitor MOC

(...) piece but it don't seem to made it into LDraw parts yet. (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My Computer Desk and Monitor MOC

The real one that I have one my desk is using that tile, but I got it from 6453. That one is still on the shelves around here. Like you said, though, that one didn't make it into LDraw yet. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ka-On (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)