 General / 21155
21154  |  21156
Subject:
My Computer Desk and Monitor MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:09:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,
A close friend of mine had a birthday this month, and as he recently went into
the consulting business, I chose to make him a personalized MOC for his home
office.  Here is the result:

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/desk.htm

Lots of people have made these in the past, and I have seen several on the web.
I think my design for the monitor is new, however.  I am pleased with it.
Please let me know what you think.  :-)

-Andy Lynch

BTW I am just starting to fool around with POV-Ray and some MLCad, so I may
have some catching up to do with regard to quality.  The raytrace of the
monitor is slightly skewed, but I have this MOC built on my desk, and all the
pieces line up very well.