 General / 21156
Re: My Computer Desk and Monitor MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andy Lynch writes:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/desk.htm
[...]
I think my design for the monitor is new, however.  I am pleased with it.
Please let me know what you think.  :-)

Bravo!!!

LOVE the little computer 'neath the desk!!!  :)

--Todd