 General / 20894
  Re: Clearence deals

I am trying to keep track of all sales that are going on on-line. Most of these so far are around 50%. Check it out here: (URL) anyone knows of any others please drop me a line so I can add them to the page. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clearence deals

(...) Cool site! I've bookmarked it, and will include a look there (along with the various coupon sites) before buying stuff online from now on. A suggestion, though: how about offering to sort the list in different ways? Specifically, I would like (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clearence deals

First. Thanks for all the compliments. (...) About the ability to sort. I really want to do this, but it's not that easy. This would require databasing the site. Not that I am opposed to it, I just don't know how. The one solution that I have been (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)