 General / 20884
    Censors / information —Jason Rowoldt
   Sure is a lot of deletion of posts going on lately. I thought the whole idea of a private site was that it was not affiliated or endorsed by TLG. This give you freedom to say things they would not agree with. This week, (the catalog issue in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Censors / information —Todd Lehman
     (...) That's correct. (...) You can say whatever you like -- but if you post something that infringes on someone's privacy rights and they make a legal request that it be removed, it has to be removed. (...) yes, indeed. I don't know about other (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Censors / information —Kevin Loch
   (...) give (...) What other sites? (...) they (...) There is no such thing as a true "indie" site in the modern corpratist world. True "Indie" sites get sued out of existence. Look at the recent Apple disclosure mess. Companies (right or wrong) take (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)