 General / 20782
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:49:28 GMT

Karim <knassar@etymon.com> wrote:
As am I, do not be surprised if the name changes rather suddenly, as FASA
has the word "Mech" trademarked, and are very strict about enforcing it.

"Mech" isn't a registered trademark in the US. I'm not sure who FASA is --
would they even be in the same trademark class as Lego?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/