 General / 20777
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jorge Rodriguez writes:

Well, it sounds like the guys over in the Arctic are going to Mars next
year... very very cool possibilities, especially the Recon Mech. (I'm kinda
surprised the word "mech" was used and nor "robot")

As am I, do not be surprised if the name changes rather suddenly, as FASA has
the word "Mech" trademarked, and are very strict about enforcing it.

--Karim