 General / 2077
  Re: NEW Super Car has SIX Gears!

(...) Me too!! I wonder....what do you all make out of the phrase "new hydraulic system for smoother opening and closing"? It seems to refer to the doors. Might this be real hydraulics to open/close them, or just self-contained liquid filled (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: NEW Super Car has SIX Gears!

From: Jim Wissner <jimbodean@netscape.net> (...) Yeah, it depends on which model you build I think. On the "main model" the hydraulics "power" the drop-top. On the other model, I think you are correct - it is the doors that are hydraulic. (...) (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)