 General / 2077
Re: NEW Super Car has SIX Gears!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:11:29 GMT

Mark Koesel writes:
Wow, now I'm even more excited!

Me too!!  I wonder....what do you all make out of the phrase "new hydraulic
system for smoother opening and closing"?  It seems to refer to the doors.
Might this be real hydraulics to open/close them, or just self-contained liquid
filled pistons/tubes to make moving them feel smooth?  Or am I misreading this,
and actually none of the above?  If it were true, would this not be the
very first time there has been liquid as part of a lego set?

Anyway...... who wants to wait until SEPTEMBER!!!   =)

Jim