 General / 20653
    Re: Can you a 5' credit card for me? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Actually, LEGO Direct doesn't actually sell anything. LEGO Direct is TLC's "consumer-facing entity" online and offline. LEGO Shop At Home is the business that sells the bricks. (...) I think LEGO Direct may actually be more worldwide (at least (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Lego Direct vs S@H (was Re: Can you a 5' credit card for me?) —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Todd, I think you are fighting a loosing battle. The semantical problem created between LD and S@H is as a direct result of poor communication on behalf of LD and the infrequent posts here on Lugnet. This is furthered by a slow to react Lego (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Lego Direct vs S@H (was Re: Can you a 5' credit card for me?) —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I agree and further, I'd posit that it may not really matter in the large scheme of things that LD the division has S@H (LSAH) the org in its org chart but for branding reasons LD the brand is separate from S@H the brand. Who cares really? I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Lego Direct vs S@H (was Re: Can you a 5' credit card for me?) —Christopher Masi
      I would add to Larry's statement about life being much richer. LUGNET has enriched my life and LEGO's pockets. Being able to share ideas with like minded people (train heads in my case) has made my LEGO hobby a great deal more fun. Before finding (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        (canceled) —Todd Lehman