 General / 20640
Re: Can you a 5' credit card for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

And why lego?

You have to ask? Lego is Cool. :-)

I heard from Betsy off line and they have located a group to do it for them I
believe. I can't share the details because I don't know if they're secret or
not, but she promised me that stuff would be posted once it happened.

I think she was surprised about the enthusiastic response she got off line. :-)

++Lar