 General / 20634
Re: New eLab solar cell and capicator from Dacta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
The cell comes in 9681 or can be bought separate for $35 in the Pitsco
catalog. I'm looking at it right now. The capacitator is $15.

Does the catalog give a good description of what is included in the set?  The
web site says it includes 4 - 9v motors, 4 electrical capacitors (exclusive),
4 lamps, 4 weighted elements, 804 elements total. Are there any special pieces
other than these?

Larry, I'd probably be willing to go in on a split, even though it doesn't
have the solar cell.

Anyone know if these are available from the Construction Site or only from
Pitsco?

BEN

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 02:38:54 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller)