 General / 20635
20634  |  20636
Subject:
What sets have the 2x2x3 Extreme Slope in Tan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 01:05:42 GMT

Hi all,

The subject line says it all. I know Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins has two, but at
the cost of $50 per set at Toys R Us...if you Toys R Us still has them, this
would break my bank to get a quantity of them (I suppose I could EBay the
extra parts off, but the initial investment would be huge). Are there any
other sets that have these? Also, I don't suppose any sets have the 2x2x3
Extreme Corner in Tan.

- Craig Livingston