 General / 20624
Re: New eLab solar cell and capicator from Dacta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 02:38:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
Anyone wanna go in (4 ways) on a 9860? I don't need 4 copies of the same
identical "mini set" but would rather buy one of these than just the cell and
capacitor.

Does the solar cell come in 9860, or just 9861?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/