 General / 20590
Re: another LEGO Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:34:42 GMT

Nice work Shaun!  I've been thinking of doing this for some time now I just
need to put down the spaceships and mecha for a minute and take some pictures.
Easier said then done.

Pat J

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Last night I was able to take some pics of the mosaic of my wife I put
togther last week.  Along with a couple pictures of the mosaic, I posted
the original picture of it came from, and the cropped section I was
using.  I also included three screenshots of the output from Lugnet's
MosaicMaker, which I used to map out the design.  Each of the three
screenshots is a different width - comparing them, you can see how the
resolution changes as the width changes.

The construction is about 13.5" x 21.5", and two studs thick.  It took
me one evening and a little bit of time in the morning to put together -
and it was tremendously enjoyable.  It was most reminiscent of a puzzle
- you have all the pieces, it's just a matter of figuring out where they
all go.

Let me know what you think,
-s