 General / 20578
Re: another LEGO Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:

The construction is about 13.5" x 21.5", and two studs thick.  It took
me one evening and a little bit of time in the morning to put together -
and it was tremendously enjoyable.  It was most reminiscent of a puzzle
- you have all the pieces, it's just a matter of figuring out where they
all go.

Let me know what you think,

Shaun,

The picture is very cool.  I think I will have to try this once the Baby comes.

I also think you need to do one of yourself now so Lauren isn't so self
concious about the LEGO picture of her in the middle of the room.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/