 General / 20568
  Re: Kids say the strangest things

(...) <snipped> I'm 28, about mid-range for lugnetters from what I've seen. I've been following the thread "when does it become embarrassing to buy lego" and when my little boy came out with that statement I completely lost it, laughed for ages, as (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kids say the strangest things

(...) ...My 7 year old, upon returning from a 3 week vacation and noticing the new lego models (the millennium falcon), took a deep sigh and said "you got more lego?" in a sad kind of voice while shaking his head... ...you can go back to ignoring me (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kids say the strangest things

(...) himself. I mainly shop *without* my children, specially when I'm out of town looking for some old set in some hopefully forgotten minor shop (here in Italy there still are some). In those kind of shops you not only have to face the cashier, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kids say the strangest things

(...) I'm 29 in the US. At least you have a kid to take with you. I'm single with no kids, so when I buy LEGO, I have no choice but to say these are for me. Fortunately they are coming out with sets like the Ultimate Collector Series Star Wars XWing (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)