 General / 20474
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
*snip!*
I really dig Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club/Klub too.  I dunno about the • repetition
in blok-ohio.org though.  Maybe bloknet.org  The Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club
network, or something like that.
Blech.  I've never been fond of the *net style naming.  LUGNET works because
it really is a network type site.  For a local club, I just don't like.

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Hehe... how BLOK-HEAD? :)

JJ
"Don't ask me. I've been up all night and it made sense at the time."