 General / 20450
Re: Lego references found in print
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:29:03 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
Spotted LEGO in a couple of magazines recently: the first, a full-page ad for
the UCS sets in a Vertigo comic.

Interestingly, the URL in the ad is wrong!

As a somewhat avid comic-book reader, I can tell you this ad has been appearing
for the past few weeks (three or four) in any number of Marvel and DC
(including Image) books, not just Vertigo.

eric

Eric your my new best friend, a person in MA that loves Lego and comics...Now I
really have to try to get to the group get together in August.

Mike Z.