 General / 20444
Re: Lego references found in print
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:54:37 GMT

Also, saw the Mindstorms expansion set (the Mars package) in a new issue of PC
magazine. There is a picture on the table of contents page, and the set is
reviewed in the rear of the magazine (At Home ? section).  This is a bit
sketchy, because I didn't buy the mag, just browsed it at the grocery store...

James Wilson

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
Spotted LEGO in a couple of magazines recently: the first, a full-page ad for
the UCS sets in a Vertigo comic.

Interestingly, the URL in the ad is wrong!

The second, an article in Shift magazine.  I was going to scan it but found it
online at
http://www.shift.com/shiftonline/html/onlinetoc/scroll/2000/toystory/html/scro • l
l_toystory.html

LUGNET is mentioned, along with some other things we're all familiar with, but
not LDraw, unfortunately.

Cheers,
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada