 General / 20398
  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) Can you tell me how they work? I can see that the upper legs are two parallel beams, which can control the angle at the knee joint. But, what operates the horizontal bar at the top? It would have to tilt this bar at the same time as driving (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) few (...) Sounds like what you built was at least partially similar to the way the AT- AT's leg works. There is a pin at the top to which a short beam is connected. Two long parallel beams come off this one making the upper part of the leg, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

As an aside to people still trying to locate the Dark Side Developer set; I found mine at a Target store in the Denver metro area a couple of days ago (along with a UCS Tie Fighter). Today while hunting for an X-Wing, I saw several more at a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)