 General / 20397
Re: Can anyone tell me what these are?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:09:18 GMT

Timothy Jones wrote:

Hello everybody,

Can anyone tell me what exactly these are? Did Lego ever cooperate with
Hallmark Cards and make ornaments?
http://ep.com/js/mi/c32190/b0/v0?ad=316583
http://ep.com/js/mi/c32190/b0/v0?ad=316500

Yes, they did.  AFAIK those are the only two years they made them, so they
did not turn them into a "series".  (Hallmark releases over 200 different
collectors' ornaments every year.)  They are made of some kind of resin and
do not come apart in any way. (The stockings on the fireplace ornament do
swing back and forth.) Other than the fact that the two are LEGO
memorabilia, they don't have terribly much to recommend them (unless you
like Hallmark type ornaments anyway).

Maggie C.