 General / 20396
Re: Can anyone tell me what these are?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Jones writes:
Hello everybody,

Can anyone tell me what exactly these are? Did Lego ever cooperate with
Hallmark Cards and make ornaments?
http://ep.com/js/mi/c32190/b0/v0?ad=316583
http://ep.com/js/mi/c32190/b0/v0?ad=316500

Tim

As i matter of fact yes. I have them, the fireplace is red and has little
stockings and such but a little out of proprtion on some things.  and the
sleigh is blue and says 1994 or something on the front. a little out of
proprtion here too, but they only made 2 years of them.

RiCk