 General / 20359
Re: Gift for Suzanne Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

For info on how you can get me money check this post.

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=782

Just another update.  Things have slowed down a bit (although there is still a
little time if you hurry).  I have close to $300 now and part of the gift is on
its way to me already.

Things are going to close first thing Monday morning.  I will spot people who's
checks have not come by then so they will be included.

I appretiate all the enthusiasm about this and I am sure Suz is going to really
like what we have done for her as a community.

So don't wait to long if you have not done anything yet.  After monday morning
I will just be forwarding additional gifts to Suz as cash.

Thanks again,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/