 General / 20206
20205  |  20207
Subject:
Gift for Suzanne Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:55:28 GMT

Hey folks.

Things have been going well collecting things for Suzanne's gift.  Because of
the LUGNET downtime and because several people were afraid they missed the
deadline and would like to send me a check which will take a couple days anyway
I am going to extend the deadline to next Monday Morning.

For info on how you can get me money check this post.

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=782

At current we should be able to get some nice flowers and a pretty good LEGO
gift.  Because Suzanne is now home I will either deliver the gift to her at
home, arrange something with Todd and Suz, or deliver it at the next NELUG
meeting whichever is sooner and more convinient for all.

Thank you all again for your gifts for Suzanne.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/