 General / 20306
Re: New Lego Soft (only in Dacta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, David Schilling writes:
We built several buildings large enough to seat (though not 'comfortably' :-)
four or five kids and a number of towers as well.

Though I should add, not all at once!

The 'buildings' had walls approximately two feet tall, with a slightly higher
section for the door.  You had to stoop to get through.  Well, the children
had to stoop.  Grown ups would have to crawl!

--
  David Schilling