 Dacta / 74
Re: New Lego Soft (only in Dacta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:10:50 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
The site says "216 times as big" which is 6 **3. I would have expected that
they were some (multiple of 2)**3  times bigger. (Duplo is 8 times bigger than
system, Primo is 64 times bigger than system)

Bricks are 3x taller than plates. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/