 General / 20304
Re: New Lego Soft (only in Dacta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:25:36 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Tim Courtney writes:
Where were these at the park?  If they were in Brick By Brick, I missed them
there.  The only place I saw them was somewhere only staff could go, certainly
_not_ open to the public.  Then again, I was too busy to really actually see
parts of the park (no sightseeing - I've already seen it).

-Tim

I would say it was exactly half way between the model shop (where the LDRAW
and Trains display was) and the park entrance.

Specifically, they were in "Duplo Play" - right beside the "Build & Test", and
across from "Maniac Challenge" and "LEGO Mindstorms".  The "Duplo Play" room
is divided into approximately six areas, one for Primo, one for Toolo, and the
rest for Duplo, with the soft LEGO bricks right in the middle.

We built several buildings large enough to seat (though not 'comfortably' :-)
four or five kids and a number of towers as well.

--
  David Schilling