 General / 20227
    Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!! —Gary Istok
    (...) At first I thought you said "Liberalmindedness" :-) - They would really be fighting words for Scott, heh-heh. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, (...) should (...) the good (...) Laugh about me all you want, people, but there is some cause for concern, IMO. I hope the guy wasn't that stupid to be serious, but I wrote the comment about grand larceny with tounge in cheek. Maybe a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)