 General / 20178
    Gary's new EMAIL ID & announcements..... —Gary Istok
   Folks, This Friday July 21 is my last day working at the University of Michigan. Therefore my current EMAIL id gistok@umich.edu will no longer work after that date. Yesterday I got my new home computer connected and internet access. My new EMAIL (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Gary's new EMAIL ID & announcements..... —Eric Joslin
   (...) Excellent! I look forward to seeing them! (...) Have you done well enough to take the time to write a sample chapter or two of the "History of Lego" book you were considering at one point? I don't know how *seriously* you were considering it, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)