 General / 20133
  Re: Cracking Torsos

(...) I've had this happen on some of my figs that have never had their arms removed, including Flatfoot Thompson and a '96 coast guard fig. It makes their arms very loose, and I hate this cause sometimes they just come out when you're moving them. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cracking Torsos

(...) from (...) MEK is a special glue that can make two pieces of plastic into one. It's what LEGO uses on its models. Alan (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cracking Torsos

I have had this happen to both torsos and leg pins. I have never cared enough to find a glue that works. Basically, I don't think TLC ever really intended for us to take the minifigs apart that far, otherwise you might expect something along along (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)