 General / 20014
    Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) It gets less embarrasing as the years go on. I am 47 and not embarrased at all. In fact, I am quite proud to point it out to people. Though they are usually surprised that someone my age 'plays with toys'. Obviously shopping isnt a problem, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Selçuk Göre
    (...) At first when I woke up from my dark ages, I was lying about buying them for nephews..:-) Now, after facing with all the people around the world having ages between 20 and 30, and still playing well, I proudly say that I'm still playing with (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)