 General / 19977
    Re: Availibility of Harry Potter LEGO —Eric Joslin
   (...) Well, despite long lines no bookstore I know of sold out of Harry Potter IV on the first night. I saw the storeroom of one store immediately after they closed, and I can tell you they had *plenty* left (although they did sell a huge number). (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Availibility of Harry Potter LEGO —Mike Timm
   (...) Well there is a differences between books and LEGO though, the publishers have a much easier time outsourcing additional print runs. It would be nearly impossible for LEGO to outsource additional moulding, sure there ARE some places that could (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Availibility of Harry Potter LEGO —Nathan McDowell
   (...) I was wondering the same thing along those lines... what theme or sub-theme is the Harry Potter theme going to replace? They usually don't bring a new line to market without getting rid of (or phasing out) an existing line. The Star Wars sets (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)