 General / 19894
  rehashing potential spoilers (was: Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) Buy the first one and read it. I suspect you will read the rest. (...) 12 (...) Nope. They were written by an adult in an attempt to please adults. They have widely please children and adults, and have been labelled kids books. BUT, they have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: rehashing potential spoilers (was: Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) Ah, hmmm. That's odd. I saw an interview with JK Rowling on CNN a while back and she went on and on about how she set out to write books for children. (...) I don't know all the covers of all the version, but all the ones I've seen have had (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: rehashing potential spoilers (was: Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) In a Newsweek interview she said that she wrote them with no target audience, just writing books she liked herself. Cindy (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: rehashing potential spoilers (was: Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) back (...) just writing (...) This is the stance that I have always seen her express -- since early on in the popularity of the series. I think that she either mis-expressed herself, or she was misunderstood, in the interview in which they (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)