 General / 19882
  Re: Hagrid minifig in Harry Potter Lego

(...) Ah but arn't Minifigs already 2 or 3 times as wide as an average person (at scale of course). Sometimes I laugh at discussions about scale using LEGO. Mainly because most scale discussions start with a Minifig and working from their. To me (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hagrid minifig in Harry Potter Lego

(...) Minifigs (...) those (...) I know what you mean. If TLG made all their vehicles with two seats, they'd be kind of wide for roads. And if they used adventurer 2-seat pieces they couldn't get a very realistic roof, unless they made a special (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)